I am so bad at updating this blog. But, in my defense, there is little to say and no one really listening:) I am equally bad at remembering to take a photos of my growing belly. In truth, I think about it but am in my pj's and have no make up on 99% of the time when I am at home and no one wants to see that.
1. Feeling baby boy move since week 20. He was fist pumping this morning at church. Still love it. Usually does a morning work out at about 5am. Still love it.
2. Grew some pretty long neck hair (like a goat) in the last few weeks. It was blond and peach fuzz like. Waxed it last nite. I started to be able to feel it blowing in the breeze--it was time.
3. More neck talk---let's just say my new nick name is 'thunder neck'. Leave it at that.
4. No baby name yet. It may come down to drawing a name out of a hat.
5. Started making crib bedding. Wish there were more hours in the day---don't know how I'm going to get it all done.
That's all for now. Still feeling great!