Thursday, March 22, 2012

Play!


Wade has been loving his play room!  We turned our "office/third bedroom" (that we never used) into a play room for Wade's party last month and have never changed it back.  It's AWESOME!  Wade spends literally minutes in there at a time playing and singing and banging things around while we cook dinner/clean up, etc.  It is a strange room with a door on every wall so we close all but one and put a baby gate in the 4th door so we can see and hear each other.  Best part, we don't have toys everywhere and it keeps his attention focused in a place that he can't get into trouble!  Love it!  I wonder how long this will last...





Wade has not been into smiling much lately.  If I think about it I could force myself to cry but I'm not going to worry about it.  I don't really like to smile either so I guess he just takes after me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment