Saturday, April 23, 2011

2 Months Old!




Wade is the cutest! He makes the best faces. Of course, it is impossible to get a picture of him smiling and all I can seem to capture is crying or spaced out. Still the cutest! He is definitely starting to hold his head up more and more and is so strong. He is sleeping perfectly through the night and we have finally got him going to bed by 10:00pm--no small victory. I am still doing no dairy, no nuts, no tomatoes and no corn although, I don't think it made a lick of difference. Wade still screams during feedings from time to time but I am convinced it has nothing to do with an intollerance to my milk. He is going for his 2 mo check up on Friday and I am going to break the news to the pediatrician that I want to go off this diet. Useless! Gimme some cheese please!


Will post some videos soon--much easier to catch him smiling in those!


No comments:

Post a Comment