Sunday, May 22, 2011

3 Month Pics Part I




Wade is the sweetest boy in the world! Hard to believe he is only 3 months old. Feels like he has been a part of our family forever. Aunt Jenny, Wade and I had a date for pics on a very rainy day in Tulsa. So, we went with plan B which was Anthropologie! I called the day before thinking "No way are they going to say yes." They said YES! And, everyone was super sweet and helpful as we moved around and baby talked and flashed pictures. Wade did great. He is very smiley but of course he does it most when you are smiling at him. So, some of the pictures he has a pretty bland expression on his face. Still the sweetest! Side note, blog hasn't been letting me update it for whatever reason. So, I decided not to upload a ton of pics just in case it rejects me again!




No comments:

Post a Comment